CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

So...

So I got all moved in last Sunday. :) I LOVE it!!! It's the best feeling ever to finally be on your own. :) Mom and Dad, don't get me wrong, I really miss you guys, but I love being so independent. It's awesome.
Except...tonight is Friday night, and I think it's the first time in a year or two (with a few exceptions, I'm sure) that I have had absolutely nothing to do. I hate it. I don't know what to do with myself. I cleaned my room, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen...there's nothing left to do...it's lonely. I might actually, like...go to bed. Yikes. Who does that? Oh well. I'll probably get used to it. I've been getting way too much sleep lately.

3 comments:

Jen said...

call me next time. Alex was on a campout and I just watched a movie with the munchkins.

Tia said...

if it makes you feel any better, I was in the exact situation. Except that I had plans with my roomies but then they all decided to go home for the weekend.
and if I was in your vicinity, we would have done something!!

Brittany said...

It's time for a new post, Love. I know you've been too busy. But I want to hear from you. :)