CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pictures!





My sister in law, Jenny, got some new studio lights for her camera and they decided to test them out on me. We had already decided that Jenny would do my senior pictures, but after I saw what she could do with them, it got me really excited. Here are the ones that we took the other night. I wasn't planning on having my picture taken so I am just wearing my Tiger Band shirt (that's a touchy subject that I will save for another time) and my hair wasn't brushed, but Jenny worked wonders. They took them after I had been drumming at the basketball game so I didn't look my best. Ok. Enough excuses. Here they are. I've discovered that I actually really like having my picture taken.

3 comments:

Caiti said...

I have that same shirt!!! Crazy, huh? Anyway, what's up with that whole 'touchy subject' thing? :) just curious...

Brittany said...

Cuteness, cuteness, cuteness is your middle name. I actually like the serious one (the one on the bottom?)I can't figure out what to blog about. Everything I think of seems to personal. Any ideas?

Nic and Paige said...

Clarissa,

The first picture is definitely the best. In fact, I think it's the best picture I've seen of you. It should be published around the globe as an ensample of what a pretty young lady looks like.
By the way, I wholeheartedly agree with your description of Michael. He truly is selfless isn't he? I can't wait till he comes back. It's just going to be so neat to all be back in the same area again. However, I hope you realize that just about the time Paige and I come back into the area, you and Michael will be just starting off on your own journeys of life after teenager-hood. Who knows where you'll both be taken by the winds of destiny. Oh well, try to stay around.

Nic