CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Shoes!


Last weekend I went Up North with Michael. We stayed with Brittany and her family, and while we were there Brittany and I went shopping! Brittany got a beautiful Easter outfit for her and Baby Tilby, and a little Easter Suit for Weston. It's adorable! Ryan didn't like it much, but all the women did. ;) I was on a mission to find white shoes to go with my new dress, which I found, but along the way I also found a really, really cute outfit that I couldn't help but buy. It's a white skirt with yellow ribbon on the bottom and POCKETS!!! I was so excited about that feature. And the shirt is really two pieces: a plain yellow cami and then a blue polka-dotted blouse. I love it! Maybe I'll post a picture of it after I get ready for the day. Here are the shoes. They're so cute! I've realized that I have a definite weakness for shoes, which may prove to be my downfall someday. Oh well. As long as I have cute shoes on at the time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes! I love them.
-Calee

Rach said...

Cute shoes!!! Can't wait to see your new outfit!!!

Rach said...

Love the outfit!!! Beautiful!

Shella said...

Claire, it's all absolutely adorable. Shoes, outfit, girl--cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit too, by the way!
-Calee

Jen said...

I'm so glad you posted about the shoes. I thought they were very noteworthy, and I had no idea you found such a fabulous dress. Love it!

Claire said...

Calee!!!! Hello! I was so glad to see that you had commented! Thanks! See you Sunday. :)