CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

I dreamed!!!


Well, yesterday I was telling Kyle and Shella how I haven't remembered a dream for years now. We discussed it for a while on the way to Tuacahn and moved on to other topics, not giving it a second though (I did anyway). When we got home I went to bed. Well, I am very happy to announce that I had a dream and remembered it! I was so excited when I woke up that I told my poor, unsuspecting mother the whole thing when she peeked in to get my laundry, thinking I was still asleep. I'll tell you about it. It was really weird, but quite entertaining.

One day I was walking my dog (right, I don't actually have a dog) out in the Sevy Place east of town. We stumbled across two scruffy looking guys that were messing with something in a bag. I was nervous, so I tried to make polite conversation and make our escape, but it was not to be. They were bad guys. So one of them (he had red curly hair) pulled out a gun and shot my dog. I guess I wasn't really concerned because I don't actually have a dog, and somehow I knew that in my dream. I remember thinking oh well, he wasn't real anyway. Then he aimed the gun at me and shot me. 4 times in fact. Except I think two of them must have missed because I don't remember them hurting. One of them, the first one, hit the back of my arm, and so I fell forward and knew I had to pretend to be dead so they wouldn't hit me again. The other guy (the blonde) told Red to make sure I was dead, so I knew he was gonna shoot me again. I remember trying to tell my body not to flich when he did it so they'd think I was dead. He pressed the gun to my back and pulled the trigger (I realize this is kind of graphic, but don't worry. I lived). The bulled went clear through me and came out in the middle right below my ribs. A clean shot. So I layed (lay?) there until they left. Then I got up very painfully, held a hand over both sides of the wound so I wouldn't bleed to death and made my way back to town. Toquerville was kind of like Mayberry from Andy Griffith. I got to town and went home. For some reason all the girls in the family were there, and none of the boys. So I told Paige to call the ambulence because I wasn't feeling well. Then I went into the big room (the exercize room now) where everyone else was and talked with the girls. For some reason Brother and Sister Pederson (Stacia's parents) were staying with us, but they were really rich, snooty people. So I decided to take a little nap while we waited for the ambulence and realized there were little ants all over! They were squished all over my pillow and crawling all over the walls! I was a little concerned they would get into my wounds and eat me or something, but even more concerned that Sister Pederson would see them and get offended. Anyway, so I got up (the bleeding had pretty much stopped by now, but I still covered my wounds with my hands because it was kind of gross and cold) and went to see my mom at the church where she was teaching primary. I waited for her to finish lesson, but realized I needed to go and that I could die any second, so I told her I had been shot and was going to the hospital. She smiled sweetly, said "alright, honey. Dinner's at 6." She obviously didn't believe me. That was a little annoying. So I went out and the ambulence was pulling up. It was a really old fashioned one and we hadn't had much use for it in town, so I helped the doctor (a tall, blonde, really cute kid) get out the gurney and put the cover over it and stuff. I overheard Jenny, my sister-in-law, talking to Brittany about how he was the "man of my dreams." I was gonna marry him when I got better. So I got on the stretcher and he gave me a sedative. The last thing I said before it took hold was "don't cut my pants off (they were cute and expensive)." Then I was happily rolled into the hospital and lived happily ever after (I assume). I woke up. That's exactly how it was. Really, really, really weird, eh? Any interpretations? I would love to hear them!

P.S. I'm not proof-reading this, so ignore any errors. I don't wanna hear it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

1st of all, lol never proofread claire, too much work for just a blog post!! haha. 2nd, that dream was whacko and scary, but i must say i've had my fair share. my interpretation- that you probably ate somethin weird before you went to bed. LOL.

Tia said...

that is prob the weirdest dreams I've ever heard of. I have the same problem of not remembering dreams or just not having them. But it's fun to hear everyone elses. if you have another one, I want to hear!

Kimber said...

wow...I think that beats my tents in the North Pole Dream! I'm thinking over an interpretation...I'll probably call you later to explain your dream to you. Love you Claire! Come visit me in a couple of weeks!
Kimber

Unknown said...

I've had just as weird dreams. Not often, but I've had a few. Just so you know, the way to remember your dreams is to make a dream journal, and as soon as you wake up from having a dream, you record it. I personally think that it's a way of your conscious saying to your subconscious "Hey, I like those" and your subconscious says "Have them all you want. I have no use for them once the night is over" so we generally forget them once we're conscious again.

I think that's very smart of you to know that your dog wasn't real, and you had a good natural reaction to those guys. I think you are definately the youngest child because you didn't feel like your Mom trusted you, and you have a close connection with all of the females in your family, the kind of relationships that you can share the "happily ever after" moments of your life with. I like dreams. Share them all you want.

Anonymous said...

My interpretation may be off a little bit, but hey, it's all speculation, right?

Anyway, your dream really meant that you were going to meet some really creepy guys in the near future, and they will try to hurt you (spiritually and mentally).

You disregarded the death of your dog [aka worldly possessions], because you knew that it was only a trivial thing that you won't be able to keep for long anyway.

You were able to work through your problems on your own for the most part, but you have been taught to always get help if you can't handle it all.

The ambulance driver is a man who you will meet who will help you to solve the mental struggles that you will soon have. You will eventually realize that your sister-in-law was right, and that the man of your dreams will be able to help you fix those problems that you have, and will help you to become a better person.

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

I hope you have lots of luck in life, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Merry Christmas!

Claire said...

Hey Nova Scotian! Thanks for the interpretation. Haha! It actually sounds reasonable. Pardon me, but who are you?

Anonymous said...

You'll have to figure that one out on your own, I think.

Good luck in school, and keep up good communication with your friends!

I look forward to hearing from you...

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the dream interpretation.

Claire said...

Jordan?