CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sometimes I'm just not very smart, Part 4

Once upon a time there was a girl (who shall remain unnamed for the sake of her pride, which there isn't very much of by now anyway, but humor me). She was driving home one day and it was nice outside, so she had the window open. It felt wonderful. Then she noticed that the windshield was dirty, so she turned on the little wash-y thing. Everything was fine until she started getting doused with the water the windshield wipers was (were?) sweeping into the window. Brilliant. That's all.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, that's funny. I'm sure it has happened to

Cheryl said...

me.
Now I think I may have to join your club. I stopped typing my comment to talk and then I published too soon.

Unknown said...

hahaha. one time, charlee, im just gonna say her name-- haha since its not me. we were driving back to school after lunch one day and she drives way too fast- not good, anyway she was eating a banana and she rolled the window down a little bit and went to throw the banana peel out the window, well she threw it forward, and we were driving so fast that it came back and hit her in the face and she screamed and we both just laughed so hard we almost peed our pants. Ha ha. it was funny- your post just reminded me of that. so there ya go. haha. :)

Kimber said...

That's the stupidest thing Kyle's ever rid!

Jen said...

Dear Claire,

You're the cutest person ever.

Jenny

Shella said...

hahaha Kimber, I like your comment. Kyle drove Claire's car the other day, and he did the same thing Claire did. :)