I was washing off my mascara and I usually use Dove soap, which is gentle enough that you can still see afterward, but someone changed it, and I got two eye-fulls of nice 'n lethal Ivory soap. I about cried. Actually I suppose I was crying, just not really.
"Life is no longer if you hurry, life is no better if you worry." Worrying won't accomplish a thing, so you might as well be happy and remember that it'll all come out in the wash!
7 comments:
seriously claire......
I'm sorry. Maybe you should just stop washing your hands all together. You don't seem to have very much luck with it.
Yeah Claire, just stop washing your hands. After a while, you'll become immune to everything and you won't have to worry about getting sick. :)
Ok. That very thought is making me slightly ill. Though it does seem like it would solve my problems...
I'm actually just wondering how you managed to do that...
I was washing off my mascara and I usually use Dove soap, which is gentle enough that you can still see afterward, but someone changed it, and I got two eye-fulls of nice 'n lethal Ivory soap. I about cried. Actually I suppose I was crying, just not really.
I'm so dreadfully sorry. We are Dove people also.
Post a Comment