I am currently sitting in the hall of the Eccles building waiting for a practice room to open, and I figured it had been so long since my last post that I should post an explanation for why it's been so long. So, here is a copy of my current schedule: P.S. I can't figure out why the above paragraph is underlined. Odd...
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Explanation
Posted by Claire at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i love how it says no facebook after 10, you are so cute. I wish i could stay up until nine. haha.
i love your, you're simply amazing..and will do an excellent job at school this year.
You are too busy. You must drop out of everything and hang out with me all the time instead. I'm glad we solved this little problem.
wow! I don't blame you for not posting! sometimes I wish I was that busy!! but then sometimes I don't! ;)
Good luck with all of that!!
lol I love your to-do list. Especially your choice of exercise. :) hahaha Decide to go to institute! Really really. Last semester was when I didn't go faithfully, and last semester was when I did badly in all of my classes. Of course, it may have been that I wasn't going faithfully for the same reasons that I was doing badly in my other classes...hmm...still, go to institute!
Nikki - Thanks. :) I love you too! I wish I could go to bed at 9!
Jen - Ok. Sounds good to me.
Tia - Thanks. I'm gonna need it this semester. I didn't even put my practice times on that schedule. Or my piano/violin students.
Shella - How in the world did you know that that's what I was deciding about? You know me too well. I went faithfully last semester and thoroughly hated it...really.
Hey...you still have that time from two to six!!! Come on! Get blogging!!!! Haha...jk. I totally know how you feel. And about institute...just come to BYU-I! We have an amazing religion program =) See you tomorrow!!!
Wow. That brings back memories... and nightmares too...
Post a Comment