CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Idiot!!!!

I am having an incredibly blonde (does blonde have an 'e'?) month! Or two or three. Ok, so an incredibly blonde while! I can't even count the number of stupid things I've done or said. I'll just give you a little idea by saying that in the last week and a half I've locked my keys in my car 3 times. Yeah...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did that a few weeks ago. Thankfully, the Orem Police Department will open your vehicle for you for free if you are in Orem :)

Side note: blonde is technically a french word, and in the french language if you are using blonde as a desriptive of something feminine (not what we would think of as feminine necessarily; they assign all things to be masculine or feminine, regardless of whether they actually are) then you would use the "e" at the end, as in "blonde." However, if you were describing a male who is blond, you would not use the "e" because obviously, he is not feminine, and thus wouldn't need the designation as something feminine. They do that sort of stuff for all sorts of different words. Now you know.

Unknown said...

LOL do u know what? its TOTALLY ok, one time i locked every key that goes to my vehicle inside of my vehicle. long story. long night trying to break into my car the old fashioned way, thanks to my daddy and your brother alex we finally got it:) obviously... since i drive it still... see im blonde every day of my life and sometimes it can be a very hard thing. haha.