CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A little update...


Well I think it's about time for an update on the life of Susan Vilate. I've been so busy that I haven't had anything to write about. I was just going to school and working. Same thing every day. Then a few weeks before school ended for the semester lots of things happened. I started getting to know Justin Nuckles better and discovered that I really liked him a whole lot, I got a raise and promotion at work, and I auditioned for and received a full tuition scholarship for the spring semester. :)
And now I'm engaged. :)

Justin Nuckles is the most amazing person I've ever met. Ever. I love him so much. I keep wondering how I got lucky enough to get him. He's absolutely perfect for me in every way. I'm the luckiest girl alive. :)
I'll give you a little synopsis of our relationship: He's two grades older than me. We were in high school together and I had the biggest crush on him my freshman and sophomore year. :) He was in my orchestra class playing viola (he's incredibly talented. Plays the viola, guitar, a little mandolin and banjo, and sings. Amazing. :) ). I was always too shy to talk to him much, though. So he graduated, went to USU for a year, then went to Alabama on his mission. He came back over the summer and we went on a few dates before he went back to USU in August. That was that, I figured. There was nothing for a few months, then he texted me one day and said that my aunt said hi. Pretty random. But we talked for a bit after that, and texted a little more regularly sporadic. Then he came home for Thanksgiving and we spent an evening together, during which I decided that he was simply the most amazing person ever. Apparently he liked me a little, too, because we decided to talk a little more often and get to know each other a little better. He went back to Logan and things happened, time passed, and then he came home for Christmas break. We saw each other the day after he got back, and we were pretty much inseparable from that time forth (well, except for the fact that he left for Logan yesterday. That'll cramp our style). We quickly fell in love. He proposed on Friday, and I haven't been able to stop smiling since (not that I really could before then). :) This is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I'm so excited to be Justin's wife. :) I love him. :) I'm the luckiest girl ever. :)

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh...he does sound great!!!! Congrats! Your ring looks way pretty. We are way excited for you.

Brittany said...

Congratulations! I knew he was a perfect fit from the moment I met him! I'm just so happy for you both. I hope he realizes how lucky he is too. :)

n.davis said...

Oh wow! I am so so so happy for you! I couldn't think of a better match than you two! Seriously, such a beautiful couple! AND THAT RING...seriously so pretty, it's so you!

Shella said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Sorry I missed your call today and I didn't get a chance to call you back, but I'm planning on calling you tomorrow. Your ring definitely is gorgeous. :) Love you, Claire! Congrats!

Rach said...

Wow your ring is beautiful! So exciting! You two are both very lucky :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS:) im so happy for you claire he sounds like the perfect match for you that is so awesome:)and i agree with everyone else BEAUTIFUL ring! JUST LIKE YOU:)

jray said...

Claire! Andy and I are very excited to meet you! I may be biased, but Justin is an okay guy with loads of potential...:) Congratulations, and you should know that Nic is my idol. Adios.

Cheryl said...

Wow, that's some romantic story!
We're so happy for you and he sounds like such a great match/catch. You both have so much in common. Zach says he's a good guy and OK for you so I feel good about that. Justin is a lucky guy!

Catherine & Jonathan Edie said...

Yay Clarissa! I am so excited. Now for the proposal story....You can tell me after orchestra!:) P.S. Jon says it was totally him that got you two together because of your date to Tuacahn. Ha! Funny!

Karli Hinton said...

Congrats Claire!! im so happy for you :) your ring looks absolutely amazing! and you two lookg adorable together!! :)

rick.and.kels said...

oh claire happy for you. being married is amazing. ha sorry the random comment, just wanted to let you know :)

Alicia H said...

Congrats! It is the most AMAZING feeling knowing who your eternal companion will be. I am so happy for you! So much to be done...let me know if I can help with ANYTHING. I really mean that. I know you'll be fine though cause you have a great family to support you and do everything. Can't wait for the invite. Don't forget about us down here. :)

Kimber said...

wow. wow. wow. =)