CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures!

My sister in law, Jenny, took some pictures of us while Justin was down last weekend. :)


















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! YOUR ENGAGED!!! you two are so cute together!!

Karli Hinton said...

Those are so cute!! you look beautiful!! :) congrats again!!

Jen said...

I was thinking, "I did such a good job on these pictures." Then I realized that in fact it is just because you two are so dang good looking.

Tia said...

AHHHHHH! LOVE! :D

Bonnie said...

Way cute. She does great work.

jray said...

You guys both look great together. Hope everything is going well, and let us know how we can help out with things.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimber said...

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Tigger said...

Oh! Congrats Claire! I am so excited for you! Jen could not stop talking about the most beautiful people she got to photograph when she took your pictures. They are all so cute, and you are gorgeous!