Hey everyone! I thought I'd help spread the word: Sean started a group on Flickr called hhs2008 where you can post pictures of graduation, so everyone please join it and post your fun pictures! We'll look forward to seeing your pictures and sharing some memories. I promise it's not that hard; I even figured it out. ;) Rachel - if you read this will you post some of Regan's pictures? Thanks everyone!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My computer is having major issues right now, but as soon as I get it working (which will probably be tuesday) then i will post some!!! :)
I must be really computer dumb cuz I can't figure out how to post pictures. someone please let me know how and I will post some really fun ones!! Thanks
"Susan Vilate" -
You did join the group and put pictures on your personal account, but you haven't added anything to the group's photostream yet!
Thanks for the advertising, by the way ;)
Post a Comment