It doesn't get better. As long as you're in school, school will be dumb. Hopefully, you will become smart, which of course doesn't mean school is smart. School is dumb.
"Life is no longer if you hurry, life is no better if you worry." Worrying won't accomplish a thing, so you might as well be happy and remember that it'll all come out in the wash!
6 comments:
Amen to that!
Hmm. It'll be over soon. Enjoy your friends while you have them around. This season of your life is about to end (the good and bad).
I love you Claire. You are so funny!
I agree!!! But don't worry, it only gets better from here on out!!!!!!
It doesn't get better. As long as you're in school, school will be dumb. Hopefully, you will become smart, which of course doesn't mean school is smart. School is dumb.
Thanks for the inspiring advice, Ryan. I'm so much more excited now. You're so optimistic all the time. I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment