CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

At last!

I finally got my computer!!!!!  After over a month of waiting!  I'm so excited!  I love it.  It's a pink Dell Studio 15-something or other.  It has a whole lot of memory stuff, a fingerprint scanner, it's pink, a webcam, and lots of other cool giz-wizes that I don't know what to do with yet!  I didn't think I'd really use the fingerprint thing ever, but I actually use it all the time.  It's awesome.  Plus it makes me feel smart (don't ask why).  And it's pink.  I'm also finding that I really like Windows Vista.  It's pretty user-friendly, once you get over the shock of not really having a desktop, that is.  I really like the "Gadgets" feature.  It's fun, and pink.  I currently haven't figured out how to play music though, so Alex, I might have to have you come over and teach me.

Well, I love, love, love, love it!!!  Plus, did I mention it's pink?  I won't have to worry about brothers or dads using it, even though it's a lot better than theirs.  Mwa ha ha (in the nicest way possible)! ;)  

4 comments:

Kimber said...

Wow. Pink. Cool. I want to see the finger print scanner!

Rach said...

That's awesome! Want to trade me?? Mine is black and silver...:) Ya, I'd stick with yours:)

Brittany said...

Pink! I love it! I'm totally jealous! You and I have both been really slacking on our blog posts.... Any ideas?

Unknown said...

that sounds like a blast! my new bishop is Stan McKay, that is probably the wrong spelling, but at least you'll pronounce it right if its spelled like that :)