Yes, I know it's been a while, but I've been really busy and I can't think of anything to say. Actually I can, but it would take a really long time to tell it all and I'm trying to share my dad's computer until mine can get here, so be patient. In the mean time you can check out our Quote Board. There's some good ones on there. And once you get past all of Kyle's rap stuff (I'll explain that later) there really are some other funny ones. ;) Enjoy. Oh, there's a link to it on the right.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey cutie! I'm so glad I got to see you while I was "home". How's Brittany? I heard a rumor... Is it true?! How was the wedding? Post some pics will ya?! And I'm waiting for news on a baby girl...so if my sources are correct, I should be getting that news any time now. PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I don't have any fingernails left to chew!
Post a Comment