Well, I have officially gone to my first few days of college and I can honestly say...it's not all that great. I suppose college itself is fine, but I'm still too sick of school to enjoy it. Last year was just so stressful for me that I still haven't fully recuperated yet. I'm not ready to go back. Plus I might have bitten off more than I can chew. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Claire, I really like college. Even just being in class is fun, I think. The atmosphere is generally one of enjoyment. (okay, I know that sentence is lame) The professors and the students are more fun than high school teachers and students.
well, i totally agree claire. seriously i dont even really wanna be in school right now (even though i'm only taking two classes) haha. but i'm just tryin to get through it like most of us do. we just gotta make it as fun as possible. but i'm with ya on the fact that i havent fully recooperated either. last year just about did me in. but hey, just think what a degree will feel like, to finally have a huge chunk done will be great:) and thanks for your comment- but darlin i've always looked up to you! your rad girl! :)
claire, I'm not sure if I like college or not. I guess you could say I'm "undecided" like my current major. There have been good things and bad things that have happened but I haven't quite figured out if overall it's a positive experience.
Post a Comment