
I just realized that we're getting married in 7 weeks. 1 month and 23 days! I'm so excited I can hardly contain it. :) We ordered invitations the other day, I decided on a bouquet, we've got the cake mostly figured out, secured a groom, my mom has the reception planned, we finished the guest list, called the temple, got a sealer, have a place to live for a few months after we get married (which happens to be my dream home), we got engagements and a few pre-bridals taken, got a band for the reception, and lots of other stuff that I don't remember. PLUS!!! Justin moves down in 3 weeks! Yay!!! We've been so blessed. :) Life is fantastic.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Holy Hannah!
Posted by Claire at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Married life is the best! For me, it was so crazy how I spent so much time planning our wedding and then......it was gone! It's a crazy day full of family, friends, and the man of your dreams who is finally yours for keeps :D
Holy Hannah!
Wow! Awesomeness!
Claire i am so happy for you! Let me know if there is anything i can do for you!! Also if you can send me a picture of your colors so i can start looking for a dress! (unless you have something in mind!)
i love you get to live in your dream house, is that the one we walked through one day?!
There are a couple of girls in the hygiene program that are planning their weddings right now, so I've been thinking a lot about my wedding the last couple of days. I can't tell you how much I loved every little detail. The green mums, the goldfish, the live band...every tiny thing came together to make the perfect overall feel. Soak it all in and don't let it go by too fast! At least not that weekend itself. I know you want the time before that to speed by. ;)
Hooray for Claire!
Shella is right, soak in every second of your wedding day...you will never forget it! Also, take LOTS of pictures. (I am sure Jen and family will help you there).
I am so excited for you! You are going to be such a beautiful bride on your big day.
Good luck with the rest of your planning.
Congratulations sweetie! I am so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world! June is a great month to get married. Our anniversary is June 15th (it'll be 8 years). Love you!
P.S.
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment